- This event has passed.
September 20, 2017 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Collective impact can move an issue or a community – but what it is and what is involved is not for the faint of heart. Learn the complexities, benefits, pitfalls, and realistic expectations! Working in an increasingly uncertain world, it is more important than ever for nonprofits to work together.
Attend this training and learn the 5 essential components of Collective Impact that can be implemented by nonprofits across all sectors. Discussion will include:
1. Conditions necessary for Collective Impact to be effective;
2. Elements for Collective Impact;
3. Phases of Collective Impact;
4. Collaborative leadership;
5. Role of the backbone organization; and
6. Shared measurement systems.
Don’t miss this important training! Participants can expect this session to be interactive, with many opportunities for key questions, discussion, exploration, and collaboration.