- This event has passed.
Developing Your Nonprofit Playbook
January 24 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
One event on January 25, 2018 at 8:30am
Nonprofit Playbook: Developing a Strategic Foundation for Working Through Difficult Fiscal Times
This strategic and comprehensive training is designed to help build capacity for nonprofits. The training highlights the critical elements listed below; provides step-by step guidance for implementing organizational change; and clarity needed for your nonprofit to advance and thrive during difficult times. Ready yourself to learn the tools necessary for optimal organizational health and deliver on your mission.
The following are the critical elements provided during this 1 ½ day workshop:
– Learn how the Nonprofit Playbook will advance your organization
– Explore the four disciplines essential for organizational health
– Address problems that stand in the way of success
– Learn to define objectives by identifying and defining core values
– Discover an innovative approach to organizational goal setting
– Become strategic and engage in a step-by-step process to create a simple, yet priceless, tool that can help guide every important organizational decision you’ll need to make in the next 3 – 12 months.
This training covers 1 full-day and 1 half-day of learning: January 24 from 8:30am – 4:30pm; January 25 from 8:30am – 1:00pm.