Digital Series: ABCs of Digital Copywriting & Content Creation
February 2 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Digital Marketing Series: The ABCs of Digital Copywriting and Content Creation
Now more than ever, nonprofit organizations need skilled copywriters to help them spread their message, maintain their visibility and mobilize participation. Copywriting budgets are often tight to none, forcing employees to become the writers for their organizations. If this sounds familiar, then The ABCs of Nonprofit Copywriting training is a must for you.
In the ABCs of Digital Copywriting and Content Creation, you will learn:
– The ABCs of nonprofit copywriting
– How to write an email appeal for your year-end campaign
– Blogging…how to do it and should you bother
– Online versus the offline (e.g. direct mail, newsletters)? How do they differ? How do they work together?
– Moving your communications from a public service to mission-driven brand building power
– Tricks and tips for the multi-media nonprofit
This training make be taken individually; for best value and Certification we encourage attendants to register to all four.