- This event has passed.
Sexual Harassment Prevention
June 16, 2017 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sexual Harassment Prevention Training in the Workplace
Designed to meet the requirements of P.A. 91-85, this is an interactive, dynamic workshop where participants develop skills to respond appropriately when faced with a sexual harassment complaint. Attendees will leave this seminar with tools necessary to eliminate confusion and help them be proactive in their supervisory roles.
Fees: $70 Member, $90 NonMember
Trainer: Catherine Blinder
For 25+ years, Catherine Blinder has provided professional expertise as organizational consultant and trainer, designing curriculum and delivering training/facilitation primarily for nonprofit and social service agencies nationwide. Catherine conducts/analyzes focus groups, designs marketing plans, and assists organizations with message development, visibility enhancement, and fundraising initiatives. The subject matters of expertise include and are not limited to:
• Community Organizing
• Community Building
• Volunteer Recruitment & Retention
• Organizational Development
• Media & Marketing Strategies for Nonprofit & Non-governmental Organizations
• Long-term Planning Strategy
• Developing Press Relations (to strengthen impact/increase visibility)
• Diversity Issues (especially class and race-based)
• Sexual Harassment Prevention Training.