Community Nonprofit Alliance Advocacy Day
Save the Date! Wed, March 28, 2018
When: Wednesday, March 28, 2018 from 10am – 2pm
Where: Legislative Office Building (LOB)
Join us on Wednesday, March 28 from 10:00am to 2:00pm at the Legislative Office Building (LOB) More details to be announced soon. for a state-wide Advocacy Day to protect community services. The Legislative Office Building is located at 300 Capitol Avenue, Hartford with a parking garage on site. Advocacy Day is the time to demonstrate our strength through numbers!
Bring families, advocates, staff and board members and others to tell policymakers to protect essential services. Setting up meetings with legislators in advance is strongly encouraged.
– 10:00am – Arrive & Check-in with Alliance Staff (1st floor Atrium in between escalators)
– 10:15am – 11:30am — Meetings with Legislators (Setting up meetings in advance is strongly encouraged), Caucus offices on 3rd and 4th floors
– 11:45am – Group Photo, 1st Floor Atrium between escalators
– 12:00pm – Lunch On Your Own, LOB Cafe
– 12:45pm – 2:00pm – Meetings with Legislators (Setting up meetings in advance is strongly encouraged), Caucus offices on 3rd and 4th floors