PowerOptions is bringing energy savings to Connecticut nonprofits. We focus on electricity prices so you can focus on your mission.
Special offer for Connecticut nonprofits and public entities – Budget Power
Budget Power will accurately forecast your electric costs, taking away the hassle and guess work.
PowerOptions is offering a FREE budget with no obligation.
• Forecasts both supply and delivery charges
• Includes demand charges and all fixed and variable charges from the utility
• Calendar year or fiscal year, you pick the starting date for any 12-month period
• Learn how your usage changes over the year with a month by month breakdown
• Compare your usage and expense to last year
• Understand your opportunities for energy reduction
PowerOptions is a nonprofit, mission-driven energy buying consortium that is a trusted advisor and resource for nonprofits and public entities in New England. With nearly 500 members, our collective strength yields optimal pricing and stability for our entire membership of organizations both large and small.
Experienced leadership, a proven supplier selection process and personalized customer service enable PowerOptions to manage the complexities of energy purchasing in New England, giving our members peace of mind.